I've seen the '50 Facts About Me' posts doing the rounds, and to be completely honest I can't think of fifty things about myself. I'm pretty sure we'd get halfway and you'd be thinking I've had enough now.
Just to let you know, I recently filmed my favourites of 2012, the link is here if you fancy a watch!
So here's 25 things...
1. I've got two little brothers, Matthew is 9 and Adam is 6.
2. I have a really weird thing about people brushing their teeth, if I see them do it it makes me feel sick.
3. I had a lop-eared grey rabbit called tetley until I was 12, and my mum named him that because of this advert.
4. I've been with my boyfriend Matt for nearly four years, and lived with him for two.
5. I'm really sensitive, and always worry about what people think of me.
6. I've been to 10 different schools.
7. I went to an all girls school from year 9 -13.
8. My favourite book is Witch Light by Susan Fletcher.
9. My Favourite film is Seven Pounds.
10. I went through a period (last year) of getting dejavu so vivid it made me feel sick!
11. I'm love ALL food, unless it is spicy or mushroom-y.
12. When I was little I knew all the lyrics and dance routines to every S-Club 7 and Steps songs.
13. I always feel really emotional when I watch fireworks.
14. I have a Harry Potter style scar on my forehead from when a big branch fell down onto my head in the woods and sliced it open!
15. When I was about 16 I got blind drunk, and ended up in hospital and since then haven't gone past my drinking limits.
16. I've had 20 hours of driving lessons, and hope to have more and pass my test this summer.
17. I've been writing a novel on-off for the past three years, but uni work always gets in the way.
18. I have a birthmark on my arm, which I detest. Most people don't even know I have it because I hide it so well.
19. I graduate in June. (!)
20. I don't have a best friend, and don't really know any friends from my (little) childhood any more because I moved around so much.
21. My pet hates are people interrupting, people eating loudly and general rudeness.
22. I am absolutely terrified of spiders, but not money spiders - I have no idea why!
23. When I was younger I really wanted to learn ballet and play the piano.
24. I have a really clear image of the style I want, but don't have the confidence to pull it off.
25. I went through the majority of my teenage years furiously fighting with my parents, but now we are unbelievably close.
I hoped you found this mildly interesting?!